Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October

It's hard to believe how fast this month has flown by, just one day left in October. Just a few weeks ago I was on vacation visiting my mom in Montana. Fast forward to now and I am counting the days until Thanksgiving because it's an extra two days off. 
Me enjoying Montana

Looking over my stats for this month (I am a nerdy stats loving gal)  I saw I was at 98.50 miles. So all day at work playing like a scroll across the bottom of the screen, in my head "I have to push that over a 100". Seriously, how nutty that I obsess about such things lol, but I do.  After I munched down a yummy garden-burger and sweet potato fries (I needed a break from eating healthy) at Red Robin I headed out to right the situation. A quick 24 min. run that ended at an odd 2.6 miles because that's all I needed. 

October is my favorite month of the year. I love the smell of pumpkin spice, the red and orange hues, cool air, caramel apples, costumes, Halloween decorations, and seeing the sunrise as I drive to work. It's been an enjoyable month and I am thankful and content as we roll into November. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you ❤