Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Brrrrrrr...VA weather strangeness continues. This morning when I first checked the temp the *feels like 16* made me hesitant. 


Closer to 9:00 a.m. the temperature was climbing. As I write this it's a lovely 43 degrees and sunny.

I usually set a monthly goal of  70 miles. Most months I go slightly over. October was an all time beautiful month. 100 miles because I was on vacation in Montana and had more time than usual to run. To see some of my pretty Montana pictures click the link  :) 
http://karensclutter.blogspot.com/2013/10/vacation-and-returning-to-rountines.html
November has been rough due to a lot of illness. I still need 9 miles to hit my goal. 

Love these virtual races as a fundraiser! 
I was feeling a little stiff as I headed out to run my virtual 5K for Comfort Zone Camp's Run for the Bubble. I was bummed I didn't get it done in under 30 minutes, so after a quick break I hit reset and ran it again. The beauty of a virtual race. I love having a do over! 




My legs just weren't loosening up this morning, I was feeling tight the entire time. I am happy I got it done in under 30 even though it was just barely! I had a fleeting thought of starting one more time and knocking out 3 more miles so I could hit my monthly goal. Like I said it was a fleeting thought. 
No worries, there's always tomorrow and I just need a short run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you ❤