Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Winter Apocalypse

Today in VA they were calling for winter storms which turned out to be rain. In keeping with VA strangeness it was 40 degrees when I left work today at 3:00 p.m. Tonight leaving the gym it was 60 degrees, but the downpour is coming in buckets. 


I guess winter apocalypse is going to rain itself out. We should see sun by Thanksgiving. 
Yaaa! for sun. 


I did treadmill intervals tonight for the first time since I was sick. I didn't want to go crazy so I thought 4 minutes was a happy medium.

8:49 X 4 with a 2 min. 11:19 pace recovery lap 
I know I gave myself a very generous recovery lap! Next time I will use something in the 10:00 min. range. 

It was actually pretty tough, so on the last interval I bumped the pace to 8:57 for 3 min. I ran it out till I hit 3 miles. 

I guess I will have to work my way to 7 minute intervals again. 

I stretched, did a few back exercises and headed home. BooBoo wasn't happy about the rain. He got over it quickly though, he came in and snuggled up with Misty. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you ❤