Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Already?!

I got my 70 mile goal wrapped up with a 29:38 5K on November 29th. Talk about cutting it close. November was a rough month health wise so I am ready for December in hopes of better times ahead. December is another break from work so that will hopefully mean extra running for me.

Today I ran 5 miles with my running buddy. I was not feeling particularly energetic and my 51:29 reflected it. I am glad she made me run, I have a feeling on my own it probably wouldn't have happened. She gave me the cutest headband. A half crazy one :) I will have to wear it my next outing and snap a pic. 
9:59, 10:25, 10:19, 10:30, 10:12  
At least I started the month out with some running.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a 70 mile month! I am hoping to get back on track again this month.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you ❤