Friday, December 13, 2013

The Grinch Takes a Quick Run

T.G.I.F. I needed my run today after work. I had to make it a short one since tomorrow is my Tacky Light Run, but I enjoyed the sunshine and milder temperature and just ran an easy four and a half miles. 
The dreaded r (don't speak it) word is in the forecast for tomorrow, but I am holding out hope it'll be fine by race time at 6 p.m. I picked up my race packet tonight and the start line is already decked out with decorations. 
Crossing my fingers....

It seems like every house I pass looks like this...
Not my house 

Mine looks rather plain, not even a wreath....hence the Grinch label. 
Hoping the Tacky Light Run fills me with a little Christmas cheer. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you and have been a complete grinch when it comes to decorating this year. BUT I am so glad that other people are decorating :) Have fun tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you ❤