Thursday, January 2, 2014

Oh The Places I Could Go

Running this past year involved a lot of similar routes and scenery for me. The best break from my norm was my vacation in October. Montana was such a breath of fresh air...literally and mentally. 
Scenes from Montana 
Kim of Running Hills and Hollars 
runninghillsandhollars.wordpress.com 
got my wheels spinning about where the 834 miles I ran in 2013 could have landed me if I experienced a Forrest Gump moment. 

I could have visited Chicago...
 ...or Memphis, TN
...or headed North to Maine 















Moosehead Lake in Maine looks really pretty so I am staying for a spell. 
Not bad for my first year running, but I'd really like to visit the Mall of America so I better be ready to up my mileage for 2014

Happy Trails, 

6 comments:

  1. What a fun way to think about where your running could take you! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on your miles and your post!! Isn't it exciting to see where you can end up with all those miles? Congrats on such a successful year.... and here's to an even better 2014. I'm aiming for 1,000 miles, how about you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh this is such a fun idea! I really wish I had been better at tracking my miles so I could do it too!

    Your pics of Montana look gorgeous. I bet it was a lot of fun to run there and look at those views!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Start tracking for 2014 Kristina :) Marathon! lots of miles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Montana look stunning. I actually am from Maine and have spent quite a bit on time on Moosehead. It's lovely in the summer, but might be a little rough right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a different climate you live in now EB :) I will wait for summer before we visit! Advice noted lol

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you ❤