Last week recap -
- Mon. rest
- Tues. ran 4 miles avg. 9:33, walked a mile, ran 2 more avg. 9:40
- Wednes. ran a 3.1 mile progression run avg. 9:25, lifted weights for 70 minutes
- Thurs. and Fri. rested because I had the Sat. race
- Sat. ran 9.3 miles avg. 9:44 and ran a little over a mile between warm up and cool down
- Sun. walked 2.5 miles, ran 3 miles 9:32 avg. overheated, walked another 1.5 miles
This week so far-
- Mon. - shopped! walked 2 miles
- Tues. - 3.1 mile progression run and 45 minutes weight training
- Wednes. - working - reading blogs so far
Blog reading has me reminiscing this morning ...
Kristina took a trip down memory lane
Meg got me thinking about how I felt about myself
First, I am really old "/
Second, when I see pictures now I don't know why in the heck I thought I was so fat...argghhh.
My throwback pictures are scary lol
|V05 in full use in 1989|
|Ohhh the time spent on my hair lol|
|1993 - Andrew is the absolute delight of my life :)|
|Who is all grown up now|
|That's me behind the sign in the pink cat eye glasses and plaid dress|
|My super handsome hubby before he retired - I saw this flipping through pics and I just like looking at him :)|
|Junior was one of the cutest babies on earth|
Okay sorry I got off track!
Happy Easter everyone! I have a wedding to go this weekend :) Trying to rework my plan to make sure I get in four workouts this week.
Do you have a number you always commit to or strive for? or do you vary each week?