It's funny after you blog for awhile you think you have shared everything there is to share, but there are lots of things I haven't put out there yet.
I am passing this most inspiring award to Elisabeth http://running-on-eb.blogspot.com she's a strong runner, has a very witty sense of humor, and I have been enjoying following her training for her first Ultra event.
Post when ready EB :)
Before I get rolling, check out the race description...
I looked this up because Elisabeth from http://running-on-eb.blogspot.com qualified for this event with her June half marathon times. One of the best race descriptions I've ever read, made my knees knock for sure.
1. I love painted toes, but can't stand how nail polish feels on my fingernails so my hands are always "naked".
|I love black & white polka dots, sometimes I do red & white ")|
2. My first job ever was in a bakery in Baltimore, it cured me from wanting donuts, but I do enjoy these delightful treats to this day when I go back to Maryland. I was putting the fudge on these when I was 15 :)
3. As a kid I was picked on constantly for being overweight and pasty white. I always thought it quite unfair I was cursed with my uber paleness, weight issues, and never growing past the training bra stage...geesh, I could have dealt with one thing off the list, but all of it just seemed overkill to me. I was quite an emotional mess till I was in my 20's and started sorting it all out.
4. I LOVED (still do) Twilight. I went to the all day marathons all by myself. I couldn't find any real life friends goofy enough to enjoy this pleasure with me so my hubby came and ate lunch with me during the lunch recess. I love the soundtrack to the original movie, I listen to it on my IPOD all the time.
|My all day Twilight pass lol and blonder hair, when my hair first went gray I tried going lighter|
I switch colors quite often.
5. In the early 90's I fell in love with dcTalk. I have always loved music: country, christian, rock, rap...I spent hours listening to Elvis as a kid. True story, I saw Air Supply and AC/DC in concert the same year lol
Toby Mac, Michael Tait and Kevin Max had incredible chemistry together. This was at a concert at George Mason University
|Colored People, In the Light, What if I Stumble, the list of great songs goes on and on...|
|Michael Tait (L) - Toby Mac (R)|
6. I am so old, I actually participated in Hands Across America. I remember being thrilled we had a cute police officer posted near us and flirted the entire time.
7. I have been a Tony Stewart (Nascar) for a long time. Back in the 90's a fan site had a chat room and I spent lots of time chatting with these folks during races. We decided to meet up and sit together at South Boston speedway to watch Tony run a truck race. It turned out to be a blast and no one was an ax murderer... to my knowledge anyway. My hubby was upset I was going to meet up with online folks, but it turned out fine.
|Goofy me in the black|
Have a wonderful week everyone ") I am hoping to do better with the knotted feeling in my tummy at work, but honestly I am a nervous wreck.
What was your first job?