Sunday, November 9, 2014

Anniversary


I feel like the luckiest person on the planet to be happily married after twenty five years.

219,145 hours


1,3148,719.2 minutes



Never thought I 'd collect a million of anything in my lifetime lol

25 years together


I was not feeling 100% Saturday for sure, but I still had a great day. 
There are uncountable moments my hubby's kind smile or touch has made everything all better. He is my safety, my comfort, he is my home. As long as I am in his arms, I am happy.

“If we magnified blessings as much as we magnify disappointments, we would all be much happier.” ~ John Wooden

We've been through many trials and disappointments, and suffered lots of loss over the years, so it has not been all rainbows and sunshine, but I am so thankful I've had someone wonderful to walk through it with. I feel so blessed, fortunate, and grateful, to have my hubby's unconditional love.

We celebrated November 8th all weekend. I battled illness all last week, but I was feeling pretty good Friday night.

Friday night - dinner 

Fairly healthy dinner till this showed up  ")

Then off to the mall to buy a phone case for my silver present. A silver iphone. I've never had a smart phone; I am still undecided if I am actually going to enter the present age.



My first iphone pics 




Then we went to the Comedy Club to see...

Jonathan Kite Photo courtesy: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1745277/?ref_=tt_cl_t4

This guy may be funny on Two Broke Girls (I've never seen the show) but stand up is not his thing. Hubby and I laughed at how rough it was, but we still had a great time together anyway.

Saturday, the 8th we went to...

This show was amazingly witty, clever, and full of great talent. They nailed the casting! The set was beautiful, the costuming was awesome, and the show flowed beautifully.

Hubby and I agreed the acting and singing were top notch.  We laughed all the way through it, but it was fairly irreverent. If you are Christian or Mormon, this show will probably would make you cringe or faint. I am Christian, but Hubby and I take humor pushing boundaries in stride, although, we did decide, we may burn forever for seeing this, but we really enjoyed it.  


If you've seen show...the hell dream, dancing donuts, and Johnny Cochran cracked us up.

After the show, some sweet, clean cut Mormon missionaries were outside handing out of the Book of Mormon.
America at its best - artistic creativeness expressed inside, polite missionaries doing their thing outside. 
Me and my fresh new copy of the Book of Mormon lol 

I actually woke up feeling a bit rough Saturday morning, so I hit the snooze button and caught some extra zzzz's.  9 a.m. I went for a run, while my nose miserably dripped the entire time. By afternoon my nose was burning, but I was determined to keep it from screwing up my day. I did go to bed really early, but hey, it was my 25th anniversary and I am old. lol

Anyone seen the Book of Mormon? Feel overwhelming love for another human ")  ???
❤      


16 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary. It's an awesome milestone and it looks like you had a blast! (Been there already). Isn't your half coming up soon? Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) What anniversary for you? Half is next Saturday, ready or not lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! <3

    I'm so glad you liked Book of Mormon. Adam and I have tickets to see it next month when it comes to Miami! I can't wait!

    I hope you are feeling better now! And I can't wait to see all of the pics you take now that you have an iPhone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think you love it!! It really is amazing :) I am on the mend finally.

      Delete
  4. We celebrated 25 last year by going to Saint John's. Snorkelled all week. Lucky you. You get to taper this week! I have one more week before I taper for Route 66.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats! That sounds like a great trip :) We will celebrate all year so maybe I will still get a fun trip!

      Delete
  5. Aww huge congrats on 25 years!! My hubs and I will be at 9 years tomorrow and I love that man so much! So blessed to have him in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christy. 9 years and two beautiful kids - congrats to you :)

      Delete
  6. Big congrats to you two, that is seriously wonderful. True love at its best!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Now you can find me a man for 25 years... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 25 years- wow!!!! You guys look so young and happy. I am glad you have found the perfect person for you and that you had an AWESOME anniversary! I LOVE THE BOOK OF MORMON!!!!!!! :) :) :) I am glad you enjoyed it as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan :) I am actually starting to feel my age, I would even rewind to 40! The show was awesome lol

      Delete

I love hearing from you ❤