Every Friday, three DC area bloggers Mar at Mar On the Run, Cynthia at You Signed Up For What?! and Courtney from Eat Pray Run, DC host the Friday Five linkup. Anyone can join with their own Friday Five post (yes, it must be a Friday Five!!) They encourage you to visit other blogs on the linkup, comment, share and engage!
|Five things from this week!|
1. I am trying to get off diet soda yet again... I quit for a whole day! It is a work in progress, I had two soda free days so far...
I end drinking a lot more coffee...
I guess that is better for me ???
This flavor is seasonal. I purchased four containers this week because it was on clearance. I'll have pumpkin spice until April!
2. When I feel blah, I just watch Tweeky sleep. It always makes me smile...
3. I felt a little guilty for killing Tweek's fun, but the Christmas tree is down and all things Christmas are stacked on my table waiting to go to the attic....(thank you Kenny for taking down the tree!)
4. I cleaned out my refrigerator! Wow, did it need it :)
5. I have been lazy the past few weeks about making ice tea.
I put Stevia in it and mix a little green tea powder in. I don't really like green tea alone, but mixed in with the regular bags it is good :)
Thoughts on Stevia and Truvia?? It is supposed to better for you than the pink or blue stuff, right.
Do you smile watching your pets sleep?
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Trails to ya,
I leave you with one of my all time favorites...