Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Level Up Virtual Runs

After battling injury for three months April has been a good change for me. I managed to complete a trail race, and while I didn't do it in the fashion I had envisioned when I signed up, I still enjoyed myself. 

I am giving myself until the end of the month before I make a decision about more time off, but I plan to end the month on a high note. 
April 30th I am running my own little 5K, and Level Up Virtual Runs is going to spot me this very cool medal for completing it!



I hope some of you join me April 30th and we can run virtually!
Sign up by tax day, April 15th! and plan your run! The time is now. 

This is a really awesome, rising sun style background shimmering with yellow and red glitter. What gal doesn't love glitter!!

This Level Up Virtual Run can be a 5K,10K, or a Half, the distance of your choice. It is only $25 bucks if you live in the US. $10 more for non US residents.

Register HERE

Level Up Virtual Runs is a company created by two brother runners, with a passion for running and sports. They grew up in a town where the local high school did not have the proper funds to support sports programs. Level Up gives back by donating a portion of the profits to schools around the US who are struggling to keep their sports programs alive.

If you join me you can mix running and a little philanthropy at the same time. 
Mr. Portokalos would tell you the Greeks invented philanthropy, which comes from the Greek word philanthropia meaning: kindliness, humanity, benevolence, love to mankind.

"So, there you go!"

Sign up by tax day, April 15th! and plan your run! 

Have you done a virtual run lately? 

Follow: 
Twitter is @levelupruns
Instagram @Levelupvirtualruns
Facebook - facebook.com/LevelUpRuns

I was given a reduced entry into the Incredible Virtual Run by Level Up Runs in exchange to help promote their cause. 

14 comments:

  1. I don't know... just haven't gotten on the bandwagon yet for virtual runs....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is okay :) maybe one day you will find one you want to run for!

      Delete
  2. Yay! Glad you are feeling up for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in on this one. Maybe we should do it the same day? I do like their cause.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up for this one because that medal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did quite a few virtual runs last year but I'm going to pass on them this year. I need to focus on healing. I'm going to reset my goals in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to just running some halfs this year! That one in December is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need the healing time as well. I hope by the half in December I am running regularly again. I am glad you are coming :)

      Delete
  6. Even though I don't race often, I need a race to do my best! Sorry, no virtual races for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do these too often, but I like the bling for this.

      Delete

I love hearing from you ❤