This is my 300th post!
I am going to post 300 random things about me you may not know.
How about 15 random things!
1. Here is a link to my First 15K Ever
Guess what!? I was having foot pain way back then and I had never run 15K before this race. It seems strange.
2. I am obsessed with Little People Big World. I just am.
3. I always say I am an only child because I grew up alone, but I actually have a half sister, who is an awesome person.
4. One of my earliest memories is stealing a puppy out of a yard and taking it home. My parents freaked out! I had to take it back, but I have always been an animal lover. I cried for hours because I couldn't keep the puppy. I was four years old.
5. Four was a big year for me. I was riding my big wheel with a friend and he got hit by a car....I will never forget it. I can still see the hit, see him getting in the ambulance, see people crying, see him after he came home from the hospital...it was awful.
6. Also when I was four, I was knocked out by a swinging horse on the play ground. I remember it coming at me - then darkness. I am convinced that is why I have never been able to do math. I remember laying in my room, getting sick, and the room spinning for days! I had a really bad concussion.
7. I use to play Nancy Drew in the alley when I was a kid. I would "act out" the story I read, and weave the neighbors into my action.
8. I was in love with Shaun Cassidy! Full blown love...I could not believe it when he married someone else. I even saw him in concert. He was dressed in red satin from head to toe. Wicked awesome.
9. After Shaun married, I fell in love with Scott Baio and collected Tiger Beat's.
10. Seeing Psycho as a kid freaked me out! I would talk to myself and open the shower curtain every five seconds for years when I took a shower.
11. I remember sitting in my driveway crying the day Elvis Presley died. As a kid, his voice was so soothing to me, I listened to his records for hours on end.
12. I had a bone spur on my big toe that grew into a lumpy rock shape when I was a kid, and had surgery. Painful as crap.
13. I moved to VA in 1989 with Kenny, and worked at a brand new mall in the area.
14. The first time Kenny and I left Andrew, we went to NY and saw The King and I - amazing play!! (Lou Diamond Phillips was the King)
15. I was born in 1966. August 10, 2016 I will officially be 50 years old.
Relate to any of my experiences.
Tell me one of your own! or 15 :) I like to hear from you ❤