- Friday always gets me fired up because it closes another work week...I started clock watching at 7:10 a.m. Am I off yet?????Am I off yet??
- A really long run! 20 miles...This makes me super nervous. #1 goal get through training without further damage.I am going to go with the flow and see how my foot holds up. I plan to go the distance, but I am willing to stop at 18. I will save that pushing for racing day...
- After my long run is done I have eight runs to go. Just eight!! Eight runs! I can't believe it.
- I was doing really well with my diet until this week...I just got hungry! I have increased my calorie count just a bit the past few days. I need to reign in it. I need to keep my weight in check for race day.
- Did I mention I am really nervous about my 20 mile run. I have two packs of sports beans and plenty of Nuun. Should I take more fuel? I was thinking oatmeal raisin cookie lol because I love them so much!
I am linking up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness for the Friday Five 2.0 linkup!
Join in! Don't forget to link back to your hostesses and visit some other bloggers :)